However, to improve your ranking on Google it is true that off page SEO is what makes the most difference. And that, unfortunately, is a long-term process, much more complex and laborious than on page SEO, for example. From essayprop now you can find the best SEO friendly essays now.
The Page Criteria
This means your page will not appear well on Google for the various articles in your niche overnight. You need to increase your domain and page authority, which eventually takes a while. So don’t be discouraged.
- Start your strategy now by thinking there in the future. To do this, in addition to conducting keyword research in the right way, relationships with other blogs in your niche will be essential. There are lots of networking, ok?
- If you choose a platform like WordPress for your blog, it will be easier to implement SEO on your blog page. By the way, the tip we gave above, telling you to use intertitles is not only good for scanning, it’s also great for SEO, as it allows you to use H2, H3, etc.
Another easy and accurate way is every time you create articles on your company blog remember to insert internal and even external links in the body of the text.
Anyway, invest in your SEO knowledge. If you want to learn more about it right now, read this article here too.
Feed your imagination and enhance your differential
There are a lot of people writing around, especially in times when everyone can express themselves on their social networks and reach an absurd number of people.
To stand out, therefore, you need to highlight your differential. We all have our way of being, talking and therefore writing, right? If we are unique, then find your own way of speaking to your audience. Never try to copy others.
- And that’s where another question comes in. The art of writing may even have techniques and tricks, as we speak here, but it will never be like a cake recipe. The only rule is that what you write should be interesting to your audience.
- The reader still does not have the reading habit considered ideal, but you need to have. After all, there is no writing without reading, so, Read, read and read.
- But not only have that, to feed your imagination several factors contributed: Movies, music, series, different activities, finally. Leisure time is usually our best source of inspiration.
Then even your mobile notepad can help you. Write down that balcony you had at dawn. The order is: Never let an idea pass.
Imagine choosing an interesting topic, doing thorough research, spending hours and hours on an article for people to find boring and just reading the first paragraph?
Yeah, it’s no use following the steps so far if you don’t pay attention to your text doesn’t get boring and sleepy.
It’s okay that you often can’t escape technical terms or insert things that aren’t as interesting as possible in an adventure or fiction book. But try to tell a story in every article you produce.
No matter how old or how old, a human being loves to hear stories. That’s where we call storytelling. And you can be sure: Producing with this in mind will make your material more attractive, easy, fun and didactic.